- Decimation of unwelcome weeds
- Soil cultivation
- Soil stimulation
- Optimal yield of new grass
- Re-consolidating of soil
10 ft (3 m)
Transport dimensions (without PS)
L 8 ft x W 10 ft x H 4.25 ft
(L 2.45 m x W 3.0 m x H 1.3 m)
Transport dimensions (with PS 500 M2)
L 8 ft x W 10 ft x H 7.5 ft
(L 2.45 m x W 3.0 m x H 2.3 m)
starting at 90 HP (65 kW)
1 double-acting hydraulic valve for roller adjustment necessary.
CAT 2 (Mast height CAT 3)
Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 390 mm) (without PS)
2710 pounds (1230 kg)
Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 530 mm) (without PS)
3615 pounds (1640 kg)
Weight (Toothed ring roller Ø 410 mm) (without PS)
3615 pounds (1640 kg)
- Complete unit with two beds of tines and roller
- Spring loaded leveling plates
- Beds with cranked 12 mm tines (40 pcs.), cranked 8 mm tines (56 pcs.)
- Heavy grassland-Cambridge roller (Ø 390 mm or Ø 530 mm) or toothed ring roller (Ø 410 mm)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRACTOR
The unit has a net weight of 2712 pounds (1230 kg) or 3615 pounds (1640 kg) filled and a working range and transport width of 10 ft (3 m). The tractor must have at least 90 HP (approx. 65 kW) and appropriate lifting gear.
Working capacity: 5 - 6 acres per hour (2 - 2.5 hectare per hour)
Seeds placed in broadcast seeding: Working depth of tines are 0 - 1.5 inch (0 to 4 cm). All components of the grassland power harrow can be separately adjusted. The roller can even be lifted completely off the ground.
- Warning signs and lights - approx. 11 pounds (5 kg)
- Operating hour counter
- Set of sensors - radar and tractor linkage upper bar sensor
- Filling step - approx. 99 pounds (45 kg)
- Accessory kit toolbox
- Accessory kit mounting of dispersion plates
Our grassland machines are also available fully equipped as so called „Full Edition“.
- Cambridge or toothed ring roller
- Warning signs and lights
- Filling step
- PS 300 M1 (electric fan) incl. control box 5.2
- Set of sensors - radar + tractor linkage upper bar sensor
BENEFITS versus the Competition
- The grassland power harrow has spring loaded leveling plates to even out molehills and other asymmetries.
- Followed by two beds with cranked tines that are made in different strengths.
This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.
FOR USE WITH: