- increase of soil carrying capacity
- soil cultivation
- weed control
- soil stimulation
- meadow aeration
- removes dead thatch
10 ft (3 m)
Weight (without PS)
661 pounds (300 kg)
2 - 16.0/6,5-8“ tires
CAT 2/CAT 2N
2 x 5 ft (1.5 m) - 1 bed = approx. 160 pounds (72.5 kg)
Transport dimensions (without PS)
L 6 ft x W 10 ft x H 4.25 ft
(L 1.85 m x W 3.0 m x H 1.30 m)
Transport dimensions (with PS 300 M1)
L 6 ft x W 10 ft x H 6.5 ft
(L 1.85 m x W 3.0 m x H 1.95 m)
60 pcs. (8 mm)
40 pcs. (10 mm or 12 mm)
27 HP (20 kW)
- Frontside 2 rows cranked 10 mm or 12 mm tines
- Rear side 2 rows cranked 8 mm tines
- 2 support wheels
- Spring loaded leveling plates heavy - approx. 220 pounds (100 kg)
- Warning signs and lights - approx. 11 pounds (5 kg)
- Operating hour counter
- Mounting kit for PS 120 - PS 300 on GS 300
- Set of sensors - wheel + tractor linkage upper bar sensor GS
- Filling step for GS - approx. 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Front mounting bracket GS 300 (incl. mounting kit for PS 120-300) *
- Warning signs + lights GS front mounting bracket
- Filling step for GS 300 front mounting bracket
The grassland harrow GS 300 M1 is available with FRONT MOUNTING BRACKET too!
Our grassland machines are also available fully equipped as so called „Full Edition“.
- Frontside 2 rows cranked 10 mm tines
- Warning signs + lights
- Heavy leveling plates
- Filling step
- Mounting kit
- PS 200 M1 (electric fan) incl. control box 5.2
- Set of sensors - wheel + tractor linkage upper bar sensor
BENEFITS versus the Competition
- Spring loaded leveling plates (available as accessories) to even out mole hills and other unevennesses.
- Followed by two beds with cranked tines that are made in different strengths.
This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Each tine section can be used in variable sizes together. This achieves an optimal adaptation to the application.
Tines of 3rd and 4th row are easy adjustable.
- They can also be used for tilling the soil!
FOR USE WITH: