The AutoStack XP trailer offers intuitive handling and can be successfully operated by inexperienced operators. It can operate at high speeds, producing more loads per day for more economical collecting of bales. The trailer has its own hydraulic system onboard and offers hydraulic suspension on walking beam tandem with a trailing self-steering axle. Hydraulic brakes or air brakes are available. The bale pick-up arm is floating and the pusher offers rapid linear displacement. There are bale guides to perfectly align bales on the bed and large side panels to assist in guidance even on steep slopes. The AutoStack XP also has the possibility to unload half or partial loads. The XP is controlled by a electronic control box in the cab which has many safety features programed in. The trailer will also automatically stop loading when its full.
- Fully independent hydraulic system.
- Safe, reliable electronic system developed by ARCUSIN for the different AutoStack machines.
- Rapid movements: Easy, simple loading and unloading.
- Reinforced, highly-resistant tines on the mobile carriage to ensure stability during unloading.
- Simple, rapid and safe unloading of partial loads.
- Easy, intuitive handling, without the need for previous experience.
- Floating, single-turn pick-up.
- One operator can carry out entire process.
- Its low-pressure, wide floatation wheels guarantee great stability and adaptability on all types of terrain. Particularly useful for working on humid and sandy terrain.