- Automatically optimizes lateral distribution of fertilizer
- Changing physical properties of fertilizer, fertilizer coating of spreading veins, or abrasion of spreading veins will not result in over- or under- fertilization stripes in field
* Requirements are ZA-TS or ZG-TS Tronic, ZA-TS or ZG-TS Hydro with electrically driven delivery system.
Via the ISOBUS terminal, the application rate and any additional relevant data for that specific fertilizer to be applied are entered. For the Argus Twin system, the throwing angle has been integrated into the spreading chart. On the basis of this value, Argus Twin constantly checks whether the predetermined direction of throw for the fertilizer is in fact being maintained by the spreading disc. When the actual spreading angle deviates from the "desired" spread pattern due to inconsistencies within the fertilizer, worn spreading discs, traveling on slopes or the starting and stopping procedures the ZA-TS spreader readjusts, on its own, the delivery system and that of each side individually. The precondition for use is the electric delivery system. Argus Twin can be utilized on both mechanically-driven ZA-TS Tronic spreaders or with a ZA-TS Hydro spreader with hydraulic spreading disc drive.
Benefits versus Competition
- No calibration necessary; system is ready for immediate operation
- Constant online monitoring of both spread fans
- Maintains an optimum lateral distribution of the fertilizer even after changes in fertilizer quality
- Basis for optimum crop management
- More effective use of fertilizer
- Active while border spreading / part-width spreading
- Automatic slope compensation of the spread pattern by readjustment of the delivery system position
- Rigidly attached to the spreader: no moving parts - completely maintenance-friendly and free of wear
Here you can see a video of the AMAZONE Argus Twin. More pictures and videos coming soon!